Sunday, November 06, 2005

Magdalen's Halloween Bop

Alright, I'll admit that my costume was definitely on the pathetic side. I couldn't seem to muster anything more than a pair of devil horns. If it counts for anything, I did have lofty ambitions to go at Jackie O. or even wear one of those plastic presidential George W masks, but I honestly didn't want to be stoned.



Dan came as a mad scientist, I think.



Here are Julie, Catherine, Joanne and Anna. They represent three different countries and three different continents! (Australia, Canada and Denmark.)

Bop=Party at Oxford. I definitely didn't anticipate this much by way of planned social events, I more anticipated planned marching to the library, but the moral of the story is that 20 somethings will be 20 somethings wherever they are.